Below is information regarding our standard process as well as what we need from you in order to ensure the best experience with your wedding stationery order. This information as well as other key details will all be outlined on our Wedding Stationery Order Details form.
What is needed after placing an order:
All wording for each piece of stationery including the wording for response cards as well as the "respond by" date. For wording etiquette and options, we recommend visiting www.verseit.com
2. Ink Colors
You have the option of choosing up to three colors to be used on your stationery. Please note that the colors seen from your computer screen are approximate and will not match your printed pieces exactly.
3. Font Grouping
Only the fonts shown in their respective groups can be used unless otherwise stated.
4. Pocket Folder Color
There are various pocket folder color options to choose from to keep the colors of your wedding uniform.
5. Envelope Colors
There are various invitation and RSVP envelope color options to choose from.
Order and Design process details:
1. Items will be purchased via www.ColorHug.com.
2. Once we receive notification of the order, we will forward the link to our Wedding Stationery Order Details form as well as a document listing all of the color and text options to choose from.
3. After we have received the completed form, we will email an agreement and order summary form within 48 hours that must be accepted before any work can begin.
4. Once accepted, a digital proof of all items ordered will be sent within 72 hours. TWO rounds of changes may be made to the items, and with each round a new proof will be sent.
5. Once the final proof is completed and approved, a final invoice will be submitted (if applicable).
6. The estimated turnaround time is four weeks after final proof approval and final payment (if applicable) unless otherwise stated. The order will be printed, packed then shipped.