Below is information regarding our standard process as well as what we need from you in order to ensure the best experience with your wedding stationery order:
What is needed from you when placing your order:
*Please enter the following information on the "Add special instructions to merchant" section of the PayPal checkout page.
All wording for each piece of stationery including the wording for response cards as well as the "respond by" date. For wording etiquette and options, we recommend visiting www.verseit.com
2. Color Choices
You have the option of choosing up to three colors to be used on your stationery. Please note that the colors seen from your computer screen are approximate and will not match your printed pieces exactly.
3. Font Grouping Choice
Only the fonts shown in their respective groups can be used unless otherwise stated.
Design process details:
1. Items will be purchased via www.ColorHug.com.
2. Once we receive notification of your order, we will compile all of your information which was provided by you through the "Add special instructions to merchant" section of the PayPal checkout page.
3. We will then email an agreement and order summary form to you within 48 hours that must be accepted before any work can begin.
4. Once accepted, you will receive a digital proof within 72 hours of all items ordered. You may make TWO rounds of changes to the items, and with each round you will receive a new proof.
5. Once the final proof is completed and approved, a final invoice will be submitted (if applicable).
6. The estimated turnaround time is three weeks after final proof approval. Your order will be printed, packed then shipped.